The vision of Herndon Elementary School is to provide students with a safe, nurturing learning environment where all students will work to their full potential.
The mission of Herndon Elementary is to develop children to their full potential by ensuring a high level of success for all students. Teachers will work to differentiate instruction, provide a safe environment, and develop goals with students. Parents and teachers will work together as a community to prepare students to become productive citizens.
We believe in Our Children:
- Each child in our building has unique qualities and the ability to learn given opportunity and encouragement.
- With the proper guidance, support, and expectations our children will have high levels of achievement.
We believe in Our Teachers:
- All of our teachers are highly qualified to support, encourage, and nurture each of their students to become high achievers.
We believe in Our Community:
- Families are an integral part of a great school.
- Our business partners provide valuable resources to our students and staff.