Erica Riley[email protected]
It is the mission of Stenwood to foster a community where learning is the primary focus for both students and adults. The Stenwood staff is committed to working together as a Professional Learning Community by establishing a collaborative teaching culture, which focuses on best teaching practices and student achievement. To ensure academic success for all, the Stenwood staff unites to make the following commitments to:
- Work collaboratively to make instructional decisions to support the learning of each child.
- Challenge students to think critically and become problem solvers.
- Support students as they strive to be responsible, caring, respectful, honest, and cooperative.
- Engage in meaningful professional development activities, which support student success.
- Respect, honor, and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community.
- Acknowledge parents and volunteers as partners in the educational process.
It is the goal of the Stenwood community that our students become literate, self-motivated, well-rounded, independent learners who demonstrate responsibility to self and society.
Last Updated: 2019-02-01