Stephanie Almquist[email protected]
Clearview Elementary provides a warm, friendly, nurturing environment for children that stimulates intellectual curiosity and emphasizes high expectations for student achievement and behavior. An active PTA, a Student Council Association, and dedicated staff members ensure that Clearview's students participate in a variety of activities that support and supplement the academic, emotional, physical, and social growth of every child.
At Clearview Elementary School, our mission is to focus on building relationships through a nurturing environment in order to know and honor our Clearview students as scholars and as individuals so that they will feel loved, heard, and safe. To empower their voices to build confident, reflective, open-minded, flexible thinkers. To provide our diverse learners equal access to opportunities to develop their critical thinking and Portrait of a Graduate skills.
At Clearview Elementary School, we nurture, inspire, and empower students to become caring, lifelong learners, critical thinkers, and stewards of their communities.
We believe in our children and that each child
- is capable of success, with no exceptions.
- can learn in an educational environment that fosters positive relationships and supports continuous learning.
- has the right to be educated in a positive, respectful, and safe learning environment.
- needs learning opportunities that support the development of creative and critical thinking skills.
We believe in our teachers and that
- well-trained and empowered teachers are essential to student success.
- they need opportunities to use their strengths to serve as leaders in our classrooms and our community.
We believe in our community and that
Last Updated: 2023-07-27
- parents are our students' first teachers.
- it is essential to maintain two-way communication between home and school to ensure the success of students.
- the diversity of our community adds to the rich culture of our school.