Stephanie Almquist[email protected]
Clearview Elementary provides a warm, friendly, nurturing environment for children that stimulates intellectual curiosity and emphasizes high expectations for student achievement and behavior. An active PTA, a Student Council Association, and dedicated staff members assure that Clearview's students participate in a variety of activities that support and supplement the academic, emotional, physical, and social growth of every child.
At Clearview Elementary School, our mission is to inspire and empower students to become intelligent problem solvers, life-long learners and positive community members.
The vision of the Clearview Elementary School is to provide access to a well-rounded education that goes beyond basics, and encompasses the arts, technology, communication, and critical thinking skills in preparation for the work of the world.
We believe in our children and that each child
- is capable of success, with no exceptions.
- can learn in an educational environment that fosters positive relationships and supports continuous learning.
- has the right to be educated in a positive, respectful, and safe learning environment.
- needs learning opportunities that support the development of creative and critical thinking skills.
We believe in our teachers and that
- well-trained and empowered teachers are essential to student success.
- they need opportunities to use their strengths to serve as leaders in our classrooms and our community.
We believe in our community and that
Last Updated: 2019-02-01
- parents are our students' first teachers.
- it is essential to maintain two-way communication between home and school to ensure the success of students.
- the diversity of our community adds to the rich culture of our school.